We apply and develop the experimental and theoretical methods listed below to analyze chromatin networks and genome functions that are described under research topics.
- Automated fluorescence imaging
- Fluorescence correlation spectroscopy
- Fluorescence bleaching techniques
- single cell RNA-seq with 5'-UMI
- single cell RNA-seq of full length transcripts
- single cell ATAC-seq to map open chromatin loci
- Optogenetics in the nucleus
- Lac operator (lacO)/ Lac repressor (LacI) system
- dCas9 mediated editing
- Chromatin network models
- Transcription factor activity computation
- Data analysis of single cell sequencing data
- FREDIS (FRAP Reaction Diffusion Solver)
- MCORE (Multi-scale CORrelation Evaluation)
Plasmid vectors from our publications are available on request or via Addgene at https://www.addgene.org/Karsten_Rippe/ .